How I Discovered Zentangle°
My name is Yvonne Rein and I live in Cairns, Queensland Australia.
My interest in Zentangle was ignited in 2014 when I discovered a book written by a much earlier Australian accredited CZT. I loved the technique of “No Mistakes” and working on a small canvas or tile as we call it. In this book I read that this lady travelled to Rhode Island USA to be taught this interesting method of therapeutic drawing by the remarkable team of Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts under the banner of Zentangle®.
Go check out their website to discover their Zentangle journey
It is there they say…
Through the Zentangle Method of drawing, you can
- Expand your imagination
- Trust your creativity
- Increase your awareness
- Respond confidently to the unexpected
- Discover the fun and healing in creative expression
- Enter a vibrant and supportive world-wide community
- Feel gratitude and appreciation for this beautiful world and all that you can do
- And perhaps most importantly . . . Have fun!
Rick and Maria believe that “Life is an art form and that each of us is an artist” and they live their lives true to this philosophy and have dedicated themselves to sharing their technique of “Anything is possible…one stroke at a time”